A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

In Response to GregoryShitcock's Comment...

GregoryShitcock, that was probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Am I to believe that the Germans were just, like, staying in the same camp as their enemies? Or close enough to them to hear what they're saying? Get real man, this is World War 2 you're talking about, not the fucking Civil War.

I'm laughing my ass off right now at your complete ignorance towards any and all things WW2, you say "Axis" and "Allies" instead of specifying, like they're all just bundled up in one big camp there.

Oh, and "there was this one battle between the Axis and the Allies that lasted all day"... I hate to break it to you bro, but there was a battle between them that lasted for 6 fucking years, we call it World War 2.

Also, not all Germans were Nazis. Not all Nazis were German. And American camps don't usually come up in actual war stories, Russians fought pretty much the entire war for everybody else despite what you think you know.

Last thing, a side note really, but the Germans don't sing Silent Night. At least not in a way that could be easily distinguishable as Silent Night to an American speaker.

Read a book. PEACE

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

What...

THIS got daily second place? Damn, I'm not a hater or anything, constructive criticism would be uhh.. I guess make it longer? Dude that was like a 35 second preview using mostly sprites, come on...

Love Bites! Love Bites!

Great stuff!

You art skills could improve a little, but other than that, good jokes, nice story telling, and I liked the fact that it told an actual story from beginning to end.

SuperVillain II SuperVillain II

Great Work!

Jesus man, I've got a 120 frame animation due for finals tomorrow and I couldn't finish in time, so I'm making a Flash instead. Just goes to show how much time and work goes into each and every one of these, there are NO shortcuts whatsoever like on the computer.

The Bacon Factory The Bacon Factory

Wtf?

White one at 51, yellow one at 101, batman at 151, angel at 201, black and yellow pokemon thing? at 250, a spartan at 300 LOL, a black blinking thing at 350 that had a rainbow hat on, rtainbow pig at 401... ... I just don't get it.

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

Great!

I loved the, "18 Years ago... in sepia tone..." Because, you know, it's supposed to say like "in China" or something, but it is ALWAYS in Sepia Tone...

WH40K Collab WH40K Collab

HILARIOUS!

Don't know where to start, that was damn funny, I LOVE the I Kissed a Spawn joke that was great.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Hilarious!

I've already sent the link to friends, this was f**king hilarious and very well done. Honestly it's even funnier than most of Egoraptor's flashes. I love the style, very well done.

Hard Boiled Egg Hard Boiled Egg

That was beautiful! Marvelous animation, great idea, awesome artwork! I'd love to see more like this, but absolutely fantastic!

5/5, 10/10

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

What the FUCK

Okay, I didn't understand that AT ALL.
I'm waiting on an eighth of weed, so once that arrives later on tonight, I intend to come back here and interpret this so I can understand it.