Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

Wow, man. Impressive.

Took forever to get through the ads to the damn game, you should really take those out, it kind of ruins it, but once I played the actual game I was amazed! Geeze, if you actually made that then bravo!

Statwhore responds:

finally sum1 understood u have to get past teh ads b4 u get 2 game. it tis gud game afta teh adds. ads = money, duhhhhhhh

Sittin' at a Bar Sittin' at a Bar

WOO HOO!

8, 300 points! Yeaaah!
I'm so fucking drunk, and for SOME REASON this song doesn't ever get old even if you listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Shopping Dress Up Shopping Dress Up

Hahahahah!

You can drag off all her hair to make her look like a cancer patient! Ahahahahahahah!
Ohh god, I voted "0" though because who the fuck wants to play a dress up game.

Epsilon Epsilon

Well Done!

Marvellously made, great graphics and gameplay was very fun!
( A little similar to Portal, though... o.O )

This is Impossible This is Impossible

Sorry, but no...

This could have been thrown together in an hour, and to be honest, sucked.
There's parts where you say, "Click the BUTTON that's big," but then say, "Oh, the color blue IS big these days!" Wtf? You didn't ASK me to click the COLOR that's big, you asked to click the button.

If you're trying to be clever, you fail.

CyberNick responds:

Jeez, lighten up! So I had a little typing problem, doesn't mean you can rip my head off! Your flashes are the same, crap.

Ladybug Ladybug

Great Game!!

Very fun, addictive and simple. I liked it :)

Tactical Assassin 2 Tactical Assassin 2

Bout time!

Yay finally someone made it! Nice work, lots of good changes from the first one!

the cool quiz 2.0 the cool quiz 2.0

Sorry, but no...

Already been done, it's called the "Impossible Quiz", and it's alot better done than this, no offense.
Try something more original and it'll do alot better.

coolguy399 responds: