A Convict Christmas A Convict Christmas

In Response to GregoryShitcock's Comment...

GregoryShitcock, that was probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard in my entire life. Am I to believe that the Germans were just, like, staying in the same camp as their enemies? Or close enough to them to hear what they're saying? Get real man, this is World War 2 you're talking about, not the fucking Civil War.

I'm laughing my ass off right now at your complete ignorance towards any and all things WW2, you say "Axis" and "Allies" instead of specifying, like they're all just bundled up in one big camp there.

Oh, and "there was this one battle between the Axis and the Allies that lasted all day"... I hate to break it to you bro, but there was a battle between them that lasted for 6 fucking years, we call it World War 2.

Also, not all Germans were Nazis. Not all Nazis were German. And American camps don't usually come up in actual war stories, Russians fought pretty much the entire war for everybody else despite what you think you know.

Last thing, a side note really, but the Germans don't sing Silent Night. At least not in a way that could be easily distinguishable as Silent Night to an American speaker.

Read a book. PEACE

Super Left 4 Dead Bros. Super Left 4 Dead Bros.

What...

THIS got daily second place? Damn, I'm not a hater or anything, constructive criticism would be uhh.. I guess make it longer? Dude that was like a 35 second preview using mostly sprites, come on...

Love Bites! Love Bites!

Great stuff!

You art skills could improve a little, but other than that, good jokes, nice story telling, and I liked the fact that it told an actual story from beginning to end.

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

Wow, man. Impressive.

Took forever to get through the ads to the damn game, you should really take those out, it kind of ruins it, but once I played the actual game I was amazed! Geeze, if you actually made that then bravo!

Statwhore responds:

finally sum1 understood u have to get past teh ads b4 u get 2 game. it tis gud game afta teh adds. ads = money, duhhhhhhh

Sittin' at a Bar Sittin' at a Bar

WOO HOO!

8, 300 points! Yeaaah!
I'm so fucking drunk, and for SOME REASON this song doesn't ever get old even if you listen to it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Shopping Dress Up Shopping Dress Up

Hahahahah!

You can drag off all her hair to make her look like a cancer patient! Ahahahahahahah!
Ohh god, I voted "0" though because who the fuck wants to play a dress up game.

Stamper's Rant Stamper's Rant

No, dude...

Not a good voice actor by any means, and from what it sounds like, you didn't write it. So you're pretty much talentless.

ForNoReason responds: